Unusual accommodation in Provence
Here are some tips that ecoguards are likely to give you before you leave:
- Equip yourself with shoes adapted to the planned route!
- Bring at least 2 L of water per person!
- In summer, remember to wear a hat against the sun!
- Take a map or a route to guide you!
- Remember to take a bag, to bring your waste back with you!
- Bring a flashlight to light up the tunnels, if you do the Blanc-Martel trail or the Basses-Gorges trail!
- Take some energy foods in your pockets (cereal bars, dried fruits,…)!